Friday 12 March 2010

Gossip Girl :/



Finally got around to watching the return of Gossip Girl last night. From the promos I was expecting something fantastic only to be disappointed.

Chuck Bass continues to be the most interesting character on the show for me - even though his story line was predictable (DUH, that's his mother), his depth as an actor really makes the show for me right now. Blair as the supportive girlfriend is also great though I am waiting to see more of the conniving Blair we know and love.

Lily's big secret appearing to be her spending the night with her ex was not as deep as I thought it would be, hopefully there is more to that storyline...

I'm also not liking Serena and Nate back together but I guess Serena needs something to do on the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment