Wednesday 3 March 2010

Miss Bimbo



I recently found out from a friend about the Miss Bimbo website. What it is basically, is a virtual fashion game. The point (if it can actually be defined as having one!) is to create the "hottest, coolest, most intelligent and talented bimbo the world has ever known." I'm ashamed to admit that for a couple of days I found it all ridiculously addictive, getting my bimbo a house, a boyfriend and a job, as well as competing with other players in the style stakes. However, everything comes at a cost and the fun for me came to an abrupt end when I quickly used up all my free "Bimbo dollars" and was invited to purchase some more. (Un)fortunately though, I didn't think there was any way I could possibly justify spending money on something so perfectly ridiculously and presumably aimed at girls in a younger age bracket than myself!

Today I signed in for the first time in a few months to be told that my bimbo is very sick and I need to pay to resucitate her. A tempting offer, but I think I'll pass and carry on living a bimbo free life. Though if you're looking for a good time waster or just for something addictive and completely silly you should probably check out the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment