Tuesday 2 March 2010

Alice In Wonderland


So excited for the new Alice in Wonderland film to come out on Friday. The Disney version was my very favourite film as a child, but I can't wait to see how Tim Burton add his usual dark twist. Of course, I also absolutely love anything Johnny Depp, but then again, who doesn't.

It seems like I'm not the only one to have been hit by Alice fever. She has always been one of literature's most endearing characters, but she looks set to become one of the most widely present figures in the global fashion industry this season. British designer Anne Temperley recently held an Alice in Wonderland themed party in Selfridges, Donatella Versace has cited Alice as the inspiration behind her spring range. Selfridges in London and Printemps department store in Paris are also sporting elaborate Alice themed window displays, it is all very exciting!

However, out of all the designs I have seen so far my favourite has to be this Alice inspired handbag by Furla. I absolutely love the colours and the rabbit-shaped clasp!

No comments:

Post a Comment