Thursday 4 March 2010

Summer plans

So I'm really desperate to get out of England this summer. I found this organisation called BUNAC that hope you arrange work and volunteer programmes around the world, it sounds really exciting. When I was a kid I used to go to America every year with my parents and with my brother, but I've always wanted to spend a longer period of time there. I looked at doing Camp America but I don't have enough experience working with children. BUNAC also run a similar programme but the same applies! :(. They also run this other programme though, called Work America where you can do almost any kind of work in the US on a 4 month J1 Visa, anywhere you like! I ordered their job directory, had a flick through and sent off my CV to companies they recommended, I really really hope I hear something back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment