Tuesday 2 March 2010

Springtime :)


The weather in North London is absolutely beautiful today, so much so that it goes someway to making up for months of show and freezing temperatures!

In the hope that Spring really is coming, I thought that I would share with you some of my favourite things to do in London during the Spring season:

1) Parks, gardens and animals - With the sun starting to shine you can get out and about to London's parks and gardens. My personal favourite is St James' Park. But remember, take an umbrella with you even if it looks nice, we are always prone to an April shower!

2) Museums and Attractions - Kew Gardens is always a safe bet with Kew Palace, however there's always a ton of spring related exhibitions as London's major museums.

3) London Eye - Spring is the perfect time for a ride on this!

4) Food and drink - I recommend supersizing your usual pub routine and heading for a London gastropub!

5) Easter Clubbing - There's usually some great nights coming up around Easter weekend. Not sure what I will be doing yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment